"I just wanted to thank you for building the finest trolling plate product on the market. I was extremely pleased with the outstanding quality of the materials and design."
Home > Tiller Extension Handles >
HelmsMate Outboard Tiller Extension Handles
||Enjoy improved comfort and boat trim with full steering and throttle control without having to sit next to the motor.
HelmsMate Outboard Tiller Extension Handle Features
- Fits electric or gas motors under 15 HP
- Maintain full steering and throttle control
- Five fixed and extendable models
- Rugged aluminum and stainless steel shaft and fittings
- Lifetime warranty
|Ship Method: ||
Ships in 1-2 Bus. Days
HelmsMate Outboard Tiller Extension
Enjoy the best seat in the boat with a HelmsMate outboard tiller extension handle. With five models ranging in length from 18" to 51", you can sit forward of your trolling or kicker motor while maintaining precision throttle and steering control as well as clear access to your kill switch.
Key Features of the HelmsMate Outboard Tiller Extension Handle
- Sit in a more comfortable position, or move forward in your boat for better trim
- Control speed and direction on twist throttle gas or electric trolling motors
- Easy access to outboard kill switch
- Simple to install
- Indestructible nylon clamp adjusts to fit all motors 15 HP and below
- Universal clamp clasps securely to existing handle
- Positive stainless steel snap locks on extendable units avoids slipping
- Durable anodized aluminum shaft with stainless steel hardware
- Five models ranging in length from 18” to 51”
- Universal joint (U-Joint) model offers easy push pull steering for offset seating
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
HelmsMate Model Comparison
| Basic and T models||Fixed handle length in either 18" or 30" to give you extra reach.|
| Straight and TE models||True, direct-steer feel. Expandable handle lets you customize its length for a perfect fit. |
| U-Joint model||Adjustable from 36" to 53" long with a jointed extension handle and an
all-metal joint. Push and pull steering and easy twist throttle
control. Lockout sleeves included for converting to a straight handle.|
HelmsMate Outboard Tiller Extension Handle Resources
|Ironwood Pacific Shipping Rates |
Lower 48 US states
Call for Quote
At Ironwood Pacific Outdoors we strive to expedite all orders. Your order will typically be processed and ready for shipment within 1 to 2 business days.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx Ground. Although occasionally, depending upon destination and weight, we may ship items via other means including US Mail. If you order multiple items, the contents of your order may ship in more than one box.
Our shipping rates to domestic customers in the continental United States (excludes Alaska and Hawaii) are based on the value of the order. The following table outlines our standard shipping rates.
For shipments to destinations outside the continental United States, we will be happy to provide you with a quote. Please complete our Shipping Quote Request form.
Typical FedEx Ground Transit Time for Products in Business Days
this extension looks and feels very good.. it will make operating my 15 h.p. more comfortable///
Great product. Works as advertised. Very simple to attach and use. Seems to be very well made. Could not find any details on weather/rust resistance so am hoping that it stands up to the elements.
<p>Purchased on line, I have been looking for a while. It is perfect. I bought the extendable one with swivel joint. Would recommend this if you want quality. Love using it</p>
Since I'm so damn busy with the snow blower, I've not had a chance to use the boat and not even open the tiller box. If you ever design a remote tiller for a snowblower, please let me know and I'll be the first to buy one.