Top-Snapper Canvas Snap Tool
Our Top-Snapper canvas snap tool is ideal for aligning snaps on tight covers. Unlike other canvas tools, the Top-Snapper is the only canvas snap tool that will work on both inside and outside snaps. And when you use the Top-Snapper, you no longer need to worry about tearing or ripping your canvas when unsnapping your cover.
Key Features of the Top-Snapper Canvas Snap Tool
- Stainless steel notched blades slip over the snap shoulder to allow you to position the snap
- Two blades: a longer blade for fastening snaps from inside the boat; and a shorter blade for the outside snaps
- Effective for snapping or unsnapping your snaps
- Comfortable sure-grip rubberized handle
- Accommodates both right and left-handed users
- Lanyard holds tool to your wrist or can be used to hang the tool when not in use
- Lifetime warranty
|Ironwood Pacific Shipping Rates |
Lower 48 US states
Call for Quote
At Ironwood Pacific Outdoors we strive to expedite all orders. Your order will typically be processed and ready for shipment within 1 to 2 business days.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx Ground. Although occasionally, depending upon destination and weight, we may ship items via other means including US Mail. If you order multiple items, the contents of your order may ship in more than one box.
Our shipping rates to domestic customers in the continental United States (excludes Alaska and Hawaii) are based on the value of the order. The following table outlines our standard shipping rates.
For shipments to destinations outside the continental United States, we will be happy to provide you with a quote. Please complete our Shipping Quote Request form.
Typical FedEx Ground Transit Time for Products in Business Days