E-Z Slide Trailer Slides
Our E-Z Slide Trailer Slides are ideal for shallow ramps and low water launching, eliminating the need to fully submerge your trailer bunks. With E-Z Slide trailer slides, your boat easily slides off your trailer and into the water. Add a set of our patented BunkEnders for the most cost-effective protection on the market against premature carpet wear.
Key Features of E-Z Slide Trailer Bunk Slides
- Molded from slippery plastic composite to minimize friction between your boat and the trailer bunks when launching and loading your boat
- Trailer bunk slides easily mount directly to your trailer bunks with included stainless screws
- Patented BunkEnders fold over the end of the bunk to prevent carpet wear
- All E-Z Slides and BunkEnders are 10” long
- E-Z Slide trailer bunk slides are available in widths to fit 2”, 4” and 6” bunks
- BunkEnders will fit both 4" or 6" wide trailer bunks
- Available in either black or white
- Comes with stainless steel screws for mounting
- Recommended for metal boats up to 4,000 lbs. and fiberglass boats up to 1,500 lbs.
- Not recommended for boats with painted bottom
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
How many E-Z Slide Trailer Slides do I need?
Use this tool to calculate the number of slides you need for your boat:
Note: Select the E-Z Slide width based upon your bunk widths. BunkEnders may be substituted for E-Z Slides at the end of the bunks.
E-Z Slide & BunkEnder Resources
Learn why E-Z Slide bunk slicks are ideal for shallow ramps and low water launching, and how BunkEnders offer cost-effective protection against premature carpet wear on your trailer bunks. The following articles and video present the benefits of using our E-Z Slide bunk slicks and BunkEnders and answer questions about installation and maintenance.
Q. What are the E-Z slides and BunkEnders made from?
The E-Z Slides and BunkEnders are molded from a slippery plastic composite.
Q. How far apart should I place my E-Z slides?
The E-Z Slides should be placed approximately 12”-18" apart.
Q. What are the weight restrictions for using the E-Z slides?
E-Z Slides are recommended for metal boats up to 4,000 lbs. and fiberglass boats up to 1,500 lbs. At weights over 1,500 lbs. the pressure of the slides against the fiberglass hull can crack fiberglass gel coat.
Q. Can I use E-Z Slides with a Painted Bottom Boat?
It is not recommended. While the pads will slide fine on a painted bottom, they may abrade or scratch the bottom paint where it contacts the slides.
Q. Can I use E-Z Slides with a riveted metal boat?
Yes, E-Z Slides work fine with riveted metal boats up to 4000 lbs.
Q. How do I mount the E-Z Slides and BunkEnders?
The E-Z Slides and BunkEnders mount directly to your trailer bunks, over carpeted or bare bunks. Drill 1/8" pilot hole through one of the mounting holes and attach the pad with a stainless steel screw (supplied). Make sure other end of pad is flushed with the bunk and repeat. Do not over-tighten screw - as damage to the trailer slide may result. Be sure that the screw head is level and fully set into the screw well so that the head is below the surface of the pad. Screw heads on an improperly installed trailer slide can scratch or gouge the bottom of your boat.
Q. What size trailer bunks will the E-Z slides fit?
The E-Z Slides are available in sizes to fit bunks 2”, 4” and 6” wide. E-Z Slides come in three widths: 1.5", 3" and 5".
Q. What size trailer bunks will the BunkEnders fit?
BunkEnders are 3” wide and are for bunks 4” or 6” wide. On 6” wide bunks, mount your E-Z Slides on the inner edge of the end of the bunk where the most contact and wear occur.
The boat must be removed from the trailer before installing. The E-Z Slides and BunkEnders may be installed over the bunk carpet or directly to the bunks. Make sure that the wood in the bunks is not rotten before installing the pads.
Confirm that you have enough slides to adequately cover the bunks. The pads should be spaced 12” – 18” apart on the bunks.
- Position the first pad (EZ Slide or BunkEnder), smooth side up, at the end of the bunk with the end of the pad flush with the end of the bunk. Drill a 1/8” pilot hole through one of the mounting holes and attach the pad with a stainless screw (supplied). The screw must be tightened by hand as over-tightening may damage the pad. Before drilling the second pilot hole, be sure that the pad is resting flat against the bunk. Drill the second pilot hole and secure the pad with another screw. The screws should be seated snugly in the molded holes and the screw heads should be well below the surface of the pads (to prevent scratching of the boat hull).
- Position the second pad at the other end of the bunk. Secure as described in Step 1 with stainless steel screws.
- Evenly space the remaining E-Z Slide Pads between the ends of the bunk and secure to bunks with the remaining stainless screws. The pads should be spaced 12”-18” apart, with heavier boats requiring closer spacing.
- Repeat the procedure for the other bunk(s).
- Check all pads to ensure that they are securely fastened and the screw heads are below the surface of the pad.
The E-Z Slides and BunkEnders will enable boats to slide on and off bunk trailers more easily and protect your bunks from wear. They are molded from a slippery plastic composite and will mount directly to existing bunks.
The E-Z Slides and BunkEnders are not designed for use with every boat and may damage the boat’s bottom if used inappropriately.
Please read the following usage guidelines before mounting the E-Z Slides or BunkEnders to your trailer.
E-Z Slides and BunkEnders are recommended for the following:
- All metal boats with an unpainted bottom
- Fiberglass boats weighing less than 1,500 pounds (boat and motor combined weight).
Welded metal boats with painted bottoms may experience paint wear or scuffing in those areas contacting the pads, similar to normal wear that can occur with carpeted bunks.
Fiberglass boats weighing more than 1,500 pounds may experience surface damage to their gel coat finish in those areas coming in contact with the pads.
Owners using the E-Z Slides and BunkEnders do so strictly at their own risk. Ironwood Pacific Outdoors, Inc. will accept no claims for any damage to these boats.
The E-Z Slides and BunkEnders are warranted against defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of five years. If the product fails due to defects in material or workmanship, return the damaged item to us along with the original dated receipt. Your repaired item or replacement product will be returned to you postpaid.
Send to: Ironwood Pacific Outdoors, Inc. | PO Box 1568 | Lake Oswego, OR 97035
In no event will Ironwood Pacific Outdoors, Inc. be liable to the purchaser or other party for damages to the boat and/or trailer, lost savings or profits, or other damages arising out of use or inability to use the product.
If you have additional questions, would like more information on E-Z slides, or need help selecting the best product for your boat, please contact us. We will be glad to help!
* All items shipped via Fedex Ground require a signature upon receipt. To arrange a delivery time or drop off location for your shipment you can register with Fedex Delivery Manager and provide your tracking information.
We offer free shipping on all orders within the Continental United States. Items purchased through the Ironwood Pacific website are typically processed and ready for shipment within 1-2 business days. During the summer months (or right before a holiday) this could change to 3-4 processing days. Please call to confirm current lead times before placing your order.
For orders within the lower 48 states, we ship with either FedEx or USPS ground. Please call for available express options and applicable shipping charges. There is no sales tax in Oregon, so we do not charge sales tax on U.S. orders, regardless of your destination.
For shipments to destinations outside the continental United States, we will be happy to provide you with a quote. Please complete our Shipping Quote Request form.
Typical FedEx Ground Transit Time for Products in Business Days
4.73 stars, based on 11
Overall Customer Rating of 11 Reviews: