Key Features of the HelmsMate Outboard Tiller Extension Handle
- Sit in a more comfortable position, or move forward in your boat for better trim
- Control speed and direction on twist throttle gas or electric trolling motors
- Easy access to outboard kill switch
- Simple to install
- Indestructible nylon clamp adjusts to fit all motors 15 HP and below
- Universal clamp clasps securely to existing handle
- Positive stainless steel snap locks on extendable units avoids slipping
- Durable anodized aluminum shaft with stainless steel hardware
- Universal joint (U-Joint) model offers easy push pull steering for offset seating
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
HelmsMate Model Comparison
| Basic and T models
||Fixed handle length in either 18" or 30" to give you extra reach.|
| Straight and TE models
||True, direct-steer feel. Expandable handle lets you customize its length for a perfect fit. |
| U-Joint model
||Adjustable from 36" to 53" long with a jointed extension handle and an all-metal joint. Push and pull steering and easy twist throttle control. Lockout sleeves included for converting to a straight handle.|
We offer free shipping on all orders within the Continental United States. Items purchased through the Ironwood Pacific website are typically processed and ready for shipment within 1-2 business days. During the summer months (or right before a holiday) this could change to 3-4 processing days. Please call to confirm current lead times before placing your order.
For orders within the lower 48 states, we ship with either FedEx or USPS ground. Please call for available express options and applicable shipping charges. There is no sales tax in Oregon, so we do not charge sales tax on U.S. orders, regardless of your destination.
For shipments to destinations outside the continental United States, we will be happy to provide you with a quote. Please complete our Shipping Quote Request form.
Typical FedEx Ground Transit Time for Products in Business Days
There are no reviews yet.