Ironwood Pacific Products purchased from directly from Ironwood Pacific Outdoors, through our catalog or on-line store may be returned under the following circumstances:
- The product was purchased directly from Ironwood Pacific and we can confirm that through our customer records.
- The return is with in 30 days of the invoice date.
- The return is accompanied by a valid Return Authorization #
- We deem the item to be in new and resellable condition after inspection
- Outlet Store and Factory Seconds are non-returnable.
For items meeting these criteria, we will refund the purchase price of the returned items not including outbound freight. If items do not meet the above criteria, no credit will be issued, and the item will be destroyed.
We do not normally charge a restock fee, but reserve the right to charge one at our discretion. You are responsible for return shipping costs, unless there was a shipping error made by our warehouse on the original order.
Ironwood Pacific items purchased from other retailers must be returned to the original place of purchase.
For Ironwood Pacific products requiring warranty service, please visit our Warranty & Service Request page.
No returned items will be accepted without a valid Return Authorization #
- Fill out the following Return Request Form.
- Our returns agent will be in touch with you with any questions, or will issue a Return Authorization # and instructions by email.
- Mark your package clearly with the Return Authorization Number and follow the return instructions. Always send your return package by a trackable method (FedEx or UPS) and retain a copy of the tracking numbers for your records.
- Once we've received and inspected the item, a refund will be issued to the original payment source.