AnchorLift Pro Anchor Puller
The AnchorLift Pro Anchor Puller is designed to make raising your anchor easy. Simply start your engine and motor forward to raise your anchor. AnchorLift Pro is ideal for anchoring in lakes and rivers with anchor lines that are rigged with less than 15 feet of chain. The chain will not thread through the AnchorLift Pro body. Its also an excellent way to easily pull up shrimp or crab pots rigged with nylon or polypropylene line.
Key Features of AnchorLift Pro Anchor Puller
- Machined from high strength aluminum for the heavy duty user
- Smooth, radiused ends prevent anchor line wear
- Will raise anchors up to 80lbs using 3/8" to 5/8" anchor line
- Stainless steel sliding bolt locks anchor at the surface
- Ideal for river and lake anchoring
- Can be used with crab and shrimp pots
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
AnchorLift Buoy Options
| 002.26 Pro
| AnchorLift Pro
| Not Included
| 002.27 Pro
| AnchorLift Pro w/ Standard Buoy
| 002.28 Pro
| AnchorLift Pro w/ Large Buoy
| 002.29 Pro
| AnchorLift w/ Jumbo Buoy
How does an Anchor Puller Work?
1. Slide the AnchorLift with buoy over your anchor line, anchor as normal, and drop AnchorLift into the water.
2. When ready to raise your anchor, simply motor forward around your anchor line to break your anchor free.
3. Continue to motor forward to float the anchor to the surface. The AnchorLift sliding bolt will lock the anchor at the surface for easy retrieval.
How to Inflate a Buoy
AnchorLift Anchor Puller Resources
The articles in this section are presented to help you better understand our AnchorLift and Anchor Ring anchor lift products. Included are helpful instructions on how to use an anchor lift and information to help you select the best product for your style of fishing.
Q. What size rope or anchor line will work with the AnchorLift and AnchorLift Pro?
3/8” to 5/8” is recommended.
Q. What materials are the AnchorLift and AnchorLift Pro constructed from?
The AnchorLift is made from marine-grade nylon that has stainless steel reinforcements at
all wear points for added durability. The AnchorLift Pro is made from high strength
aluminum and has an anodized finish for corrosion resistance. Both models have stainless
Q. What size buoy do I need to raise my anchor with the AnchorLift?
A buoy’s lifting capacity should be higher than the weight of your anchor. Using a larger
sized buoy is fine and will raise your anchor faster by increasing the amount of resistance to
Q. What kind of buoy comes with my anchor puller?
Both the AnchorLift and AnchorLift Pro can be purchased with or without buoys. The buoys
we sell are the A Series buoy made by Polyform which have a limited lifetime warranty. You
can go to http://www.polyformus.com for more information on the buoys.
Q. What is the AnchorLift warranty?
Limited lifetime warranty on both the AnchorLift body and Polyform buoy are standard.
Q. How do I know if I need the AnchorLift or Anchor Ring anchor puller?
The AnchorLift is designed to work with an all rope rode. The Anchor Ring is suggested to be
used when you have a rode with at least 15 feet of chain.
Q. What are the benefits of the AnchorLift Pro?
The AnchorLift Pro is designed for heavy-duty applications and rigorous conditions.
Aluminum anodized body is virtually indestructible.
Q. Can the AnchorLift be used along with an anchor winch or windlass?
Not recommended. The purpose of the AnchorLift is to do the job of a winch or windlass
when they are not practical options.
- Always operate vessel in accordance with Coast Guard and other applicable
regulations and guidelines.
- Use extreme caution when anchoring in moving water and when letting out and
retrieving the anchor line.
- Always keep your anchor line free of tangles and away from the propeller.
- Do not use where loss of property or safety may be at risk.
Anchoring your boat with the AnchorLift system
- Slide the AnchorLift over the end of the anchor line, threading the line under the
- Knot the anchor line near its end and fasten the line to your boat.
- Release the anchor by sliding the bolt to the up position, allowing the anchor line to
slide through the AnchorLift.
- When the anchor and boat are in the desired position,
toss the AnchorLift into the water.
To raise your anchor
- With the AnchorLift on your anchor line, motor your boat forward around the anchor,
taking care to keep the anchor line clear of the prop.
- Proceed slowly – at roughly 5 knots – until the anchor has released from the bottom,
then increase speed slightly – 6 to 8 knots. Do not continue forward if the
anchor does not break free.
- The Anchor line will slide through the AnchorLift and float the anchor to the surface.
- When the anchor reaches the surface, shift into neutral and pull in the slack anchor
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Anchor Ring and buoy is warranted against defects in material and
workmanship under normal use for an unlimited period. This warranty does not
include the polypropylene line, damage caused by misuse, or normal wear and tear.
If the product fails due to defects in material or workmanship, the product will be
repaired or replaced at our discretion. Please contact us for instructions:
Ironwood Pacific, Inc
Or Contact Us by Email
This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear or lost hardware. In no event will
Ironwood Pacific, Inc. be liable to the purchaser or other party for damages, lost savings or
profits, or other damages arising out of the use or inability to use the product.
If you find you have additional questions, would like additional information on any of our anchor pullers, or just need some help selecting the best product for your boat, please contact us. We will be glad to help!
* All items shipped via Fedex Ground require a signature upon receipt. To arrange a delivery time or drop off location for your shipment you can register with Fedex Delivery Manager and provide your tracking information.
We offer free shipping on all orders within the Continental United States. Items purchased through the Ironwood Pacific website are typically processed and ready for shipment within 1-2 business days. During the summer months (or right before a holiday) this could change to 3-4 processing days. Please call to confirm current lead times before placing your order.
For orders within the lower 48 states, we ship with either FedEx or USPS ground. Please call for available express options and applicable shipping charges. There is no sales tax in Oregon, so we do not charge sales tax on U.S. orders, regardless of your destination.
For shipments to destinations outside the continental United States, we will be happy to provide you with a quote. Please complete our Shipping Quote Request form.
Typical FedEx Ground Transit Time for Products in Business Days
5.00 stars, based on 1
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: