StickyBoard Bait Board
If you've ever cut bait or filleted fish on the water, you know that boat movement is a fact of life. We've mounted suction cups to our StickyBoards to stabilize the board when you're handling the knife. Offered in two sizes, the StickyBoards are fabricated from food-grade polyethylene to ensure long life and prevent knife dulling. The suction cups are removable so that the board can be flipped over for a clean surface.
Key Features of the StickyBoard Bait Board
- Ideal for the boat, RV or home
- Suction cups securely anchor the bait board to the counter or transom
- Boards are reversible by simply removing and replacing the suction cups
- Top grade poly surface will not dull knives
- Stain and odor resistant
- Dishwasher safe
- Two sizes: 6”x10” with 2 suction cups and 9”x15” with 4 suction cups (Custom sizes are available in multiple quantities)
- Five year warranty
- Made in the USA
* All items shipped via Fedex Ground require a signature upon receipt. To arrange a delivery time or drop off location for your shipment you can register with Fedex Delivery Manager and provide your tracking information.
We offer free shipping on all orders within the Continental United States. Items purchased through the Ironwood Pacific website are typically processed and ready for shipment within 1-2 business days. During the summer months (or right before a holiday) this could change to 3-4 processing days. Please call to confirm current lead times before placing your order.
For orders within the lower 48 states, we ship with either FedEx or USPS ground. Please call for available express options and applicable shipping charges. There is no sales tax in Oregon, so we do not charge sales tax on U.S. orders, regardless of your destination.
For shipments to destinations outside the continental United States, we will be happy to provide you with a quote. Please complete our Shipping Quote Request form.
Typical FedEx Ground Transit Time for Products in Business Days
5.00 stars, based on 1
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: